]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ALUM-SYL Home

ALUM-SYL  June 2015, Week 4

ALUM-SYL June 2015, Week 4

Supervisory Industrial Engineer - Veterans Health Administration (Boston, MA)

Jennifer St Laurence <[log in to unmask]>

Jennifer St Laurence <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Jun 2015 18:08:39 +0000

text/plain

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/407363700

Supervisory Industrial Engineer

Department Of Veterans Affairs

Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration

Job Announcement Number: PG-15-NRT-1432170

SALARY RANGE:

$107,826.00 to $140,174.00 / Per Year

OPEN PERIOD:

Friday, June 19, 2015 to Thursday, June 25, 2015

SERIES & GRADE:

GS-0896-14

POSITION INFORMATION:

Full Time - Permanent

DUTY LOCATIONS:

1 vacancy in the following location:
Boston, MA View Map<https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/407363700>

WHO MAY APPLY:

United States Citizens

SECURITY CLEARANCE:

Other

SUPERVISORY STATUS:

No

JOB SUMMARY:

Vacancy ID: 1432170

OUR MISSION: To fulfill President Lincoln's promise - "To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan" - by serving and honoring the men and women who are America's Veterans. How would you like to become a part of a team providing compassionate care to Veterans?

The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) needs employees who possess the energy, compassion, and commitment to serve those who served our Country. Whatever the job title, every position in VA will give you a chance to make a meaningful and personal contribution to the lives of truly special and deserving people - our Veterans. VA professionals feel good about their careers and their ability to balance work and home life. VA offers generous paid time off and a variety of predictable and flexible scheduling opportunities. Working for VA is one of the most emotionally satisfying and professionally rewarding ways to dedicate the best within you to your Country's service.

If you are transitioning from the military or a Veteran already, we invite you to explore the benefits of continuing your career at the VA. The VA is committed to hiring Veterans. The VA is much more than just another employer. It is an honorable, open and welcoming community of those who care. Gratitude is our motivation and service is our mission.

The VA has adopted Core Values and Characteristics that apply universally across the Department. The five Core Values define "who we are," our culture, and how we care for Veterans, their families and other beneficiaries. The Values are Integrity, Commitment, Advocacy, Respect and Excellence ("I CARE").

America's Veterans need you! To find out more, go to http://www.va.gov/jobs/.

Jen St. Laurence
Director, Career Services
Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth
14 Engineering Drive
Hanover, NH 03755
Ph: 603-646-1490
http://engineering.dartmouth.edu/careers/