Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ANCIENT-FOOD-TECH Home

ANCIENT-FOOD-TECH  November 2014, Week 4

ANCIENT-FOOD-TECH November 2014, Week 4

Re: Social and/or applied archaeozoology

Lluís GARCIA <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 Nov 2014 15:41:58 +0100

text/plain

Dear colleaguees,

The Catalan Association of Bioarchaeologists (bioarqueologia.cat),
which includes zooarchaeologists, has recently organized a workshop on
"The premedieval roots of the Catalan cuisine" together with the
Alícia Foundation on Food and Science (alicia.cat). The aim was to
show to experts in cuisine and gastronomy the contribution of
bioarchaeology to the knowledge of the origine and evolution of the
traditional recipes.

Food technologies, veterinary and other experts attended the workshop
and are very interested in exploring future collaboration.

Greetings,

Lluís GARCIA PETIT