DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

October 2014

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
PineCone Research <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 21:23:48 -0400
Dear Prospective Shopper,

We are currently accepting limited number of applications from
competent shoppers to evaluate Walmart's services and programs, both
in-store and on their Website.

Job Description & Responsibilities;

As our shopper posing as normal customers, you will be required to
visit the nearest outlet near you to perform specific tasks such as
purchasing a product or using a service.

Funds will be provided in form of a Certified Check to cover the
expenses of evaluating the outlet.

While there, you will secretly evaluate things like customer service,
store cleanliness and quality of service rendered.

Upon completion of the survey you're to simply send us an E-mail with
your rating of the store.

Payment Terms;

You will receive a flat sum of $200.00 per assignment. It's fun and
rewarding. There is no charge to become a volunteer and You do not
require any special skills for this opening.

Application Procedure;

We would like you to participate because it's Fun & Rewarding, please
fill out the Application below as we hope to Welcome You to PineCone
Research;

Names:
Street Address:
Apt/Suite/Other:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Age:
Home Phone:
Cell/Mobile Phone:
Email:

We're dedicated to providing our customers the best services possible,
and you can help!

Thank you.

PineCone Research
50 West Rivercenter Blvd. Ste 600