MACSCRPT Archives

July 2014

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Shane Stanley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2014 13:11:35 +1000
On 11 Jul 2014, at 3:00 am, kee nethery <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> If you write AppleScripts on a regular basis, you know that some dictionary entries might not work as advertised

In the case of Xcode, that's a bit of an understatement. The dictionary is pretty much what worked in Xcode 3, and whether any particular part works now is entirely pot luck.

That's not to say some of your scripts can't be written, but you'd need to keep your fingers crossed with every upgrade. I gave up.

Mind you, extra requests to bugreport.apple.com can't hurt.

--
Shane Stanley <[log in to unmask]>
<www.macosxautomation.com/applescript/apps/>