MACSCRPT Archives

April 2014

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Nobumi Iyanaga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2014 11:55:17 +0900
Hello,

I have many pdf files for which I would like to change the pagination -- for example reverse it completely, from the last page up to the first page, or invert (put page 1 as page 2, and page 2 to as page 1; page 4 as page 3, and page 3 as page 4, and so on).

I would like to ask if there is any tool that can automate such tasks, and how it is possible.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regard,

Nobumi Iyanaga
Tokyo,