CRAWDAD-NEWS Archives

January 2014

CRAWDAD-NEWS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
David Kotz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Kotz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2014 16:13:39 -0500
We are pleased to announce that CRAWDAD has a brand-new website. Although it looks much like the old site, and retains all the same datasets and core features, it should be more robust and more maintainable. Many thanks to Prof. Chris McDonald of the University of Western Australia, who single-handlely reconstructed the entire CRAWDAD website.  Please bear with us for a few days while we work out any kinks.