CABIN-TRAIL Archives

November 2013, Week 1

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2013 23:48:25 +0000
To sign up for any trip, blitz the leader of that trip with your DA$H number (make sure you have money in your account!) or saying you'd like to pay in cash.  Your spot will be reserved once you pay.  If the trip is free, just blitz the leader to reserve a spot.

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY

The Feed!
Come to the Rock to eat a delicious home-cooked meal this Wednesday! Menu is yet to be determined, but it's gonna be good. Free for '17s, and only $4 for upperclassmen!
7pm at the Rock (http://www.dartmouth.edu/~cabtrail/rock.shtml)

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

What: Mt. Cardigan Hike
When: 9am to 12pm on Sunday
Leaders: Kaila Pedersen, Spencer Chu, Joby Bernstein
Why:  The hike will definitely be fun and awesome! And we will bring awesome snacks, let me know if you have any suggestions for snacks!
Cost: $3 for DOC members and $5 for Non-DOC members
Blitz: Joseph Bernstein with your DA$H number and any dietary restrictions to sign up.

What: Mt. Tecumseh Dayhike
When: 9 am- 5 pm
Leader(s): Max Deibel and Victoria Nelsen
Why: Mt. Tecumseh is one of the easiest 4,000 footers with great views and a moderately easy hike. The hike is about 5.5 miles with around 1,000 feet of elevation gain and an awesome reward at the top. This might be one of your last opportunities to go on a longer hike this term, so take advantage of the final weeks of fall! We will probably even get to hike in some snow!
Cost: $5 for DOC and $12 for non-DOC members
Blitz: Victoria Nelsen for more information OR with your DA$H and dietary restrictions to sign up.

MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY

What: Cabin Overnight and Sunrike
When: 8 PM on Monday through Tuesday morning (back before 10As)
Leader(s): Katie Yu and Victoria Nelsen
Why: Because what is a better de-stressor than a night in a cabin with your friends and an exhilarating hike the next morning? Start the final week of the term off on the right foot with this overnight and sunrike! We'll have some s'mores and give you an exciting Monday night that definitely beats overstaying your welcome in Berry.
Cost: $3 for DOC and $6 for non-DOC
Blitz: Victoria Nelsen for more information OR with your DA$H and dietary restrictions to sign up

If you're not a DOC member, BECOME a DOC member.  $20 for an annual membership (memberships run from July 1 - June 30) or $50 for a student career membership (which expires June 30 of the year you graduate).  Contact Julie Bell to sign up.