CABIN-TRAIL Archives

August 2013, Week 1

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2013 00:26:15 +0000
Blitz the listed leader for more info or to sign up!

THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY
What: The Feed!
Where: The Rock
When: 7pm
Come hang out and enjoy a home cooked meal made by Vipul Kakkad! $4 dash or cash
Blitz Vipul Kakkad to sign up!

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY
Support the 50!!
The 50 is happening this weekend, and we need supporters! Help your friends complete this fun challenge, and improve your own odds of being selected if you should try to hike it yourself! We still need help staffing the safety phone and filling support stations. Help support a Dartmouth tradition and have fun while doing it!
Blitz Jamie Mercado for more details or to sign up!