CABIN-TRAIL Archives

July 2013, Week 4

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2013 00:21:27 +0000
To sign up for any trip, blitz the leader of that trip with your DA$H
number (make sure you have money in your account!) or saying you'd like to
pay in cash.  Your spot will be reserved once you pay.  If the trip is
free, just blitz the leader to reserve a spot.

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY:

Dinertoure: A Very Traditional Dinertoure Blurb

This week we will be going to the 4 Aces Diner in West Lebanon. They are well known for their eggs Benedict. Leaving behind Robo at 7:30, back by 10s. The ride is free, bring small bills.

RSVP to Alex Procton to guarantee a spot.

THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY:

Come to the feed!

This Thursday (NOT Wednesday), come to the rock for a wonderful grilled meal of sausages, corn on the cob, and other veggies.  Blitz Ben Bauer if you're coming and if you're eating meat or not.  $4 or free if you sign up to clean.

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY:

Parents Weekend Lodge Dinner!!!
Ever wanted to show your parents how awesome the Lodge is? Well here is your chance. Leaving from back steps of Robo at 5:15, back by 9:00. Ride is free, dinner is $8 for students, $15 for parents. Blitz Adam Schneider to sign up.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY:

What: Hike the Kinsmans!
When: Sunday, 8-6
Difficulty: Moderate (for a change)
Cost: $8 DOC, $12 muggles (aka non-DOC)
Leaders: Ben Bauer and Vipul Kakkad
Description: Not up for 20 mile traverses?  That's fine, because we're doing an easier, 10 mile hike of the North and South Kinsman mountains this Sunday.  Blitz Ben Bauer with your dash number and any dietary restrictions to sign up.

Also, SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY:

Want something fun to do with your parents on Sunday? Come hike Mount Cardigan! The hike is 3 and a half miles, and it's about half an hour from Hanover. Cardigan has great views of rural New Hampshire and the White Mountains, and it's a good easy/moderate hike. We'll be leaving from behind Robo at 9:30 and will be back by 12:30. Cost is $2 for DOC members, $5 for non-DOC. Blitz Claire Pendergrast dietary restrictions and dash to sign up.