BAHASA Archives

July 2013

BAHASA@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Ajiek Kushajatie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Indonesian language list <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2013 21:49:49 +0900
Well, in Jawa Tengah & Jawa Timur, people still using the word DALEM (means = SAYA) to agree when speaking with elderly or people they respect.

It is funny that they translate it into Bahasa Indonesia ………

All the best,
Ajiek Stoneman