CABIN-TRAIL Archives

May 2013, Week 2

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2013 22:39:50 +0000
SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

Backpacking Mt. Adams & Mt Jefferson!
When: 4pm Saturday-late Sunday evening
What: Drive up the Whites, hike in a few miles, and camp at the Valleyway tentsite. Bright and early Sunday morning, we'll head up and climb Adams, then Jefferson. Triumphant, we'll head back down to the cars and head back to campus. 3 miles the first day, 10 miles the second day.
Why: The views are gorgeous, we'll climb some of the highest peaks in the Whites, and backpacking is fun!
Cost: $12 DOC/ $20 non-DOC
Leaders: Abby Leibowitz and Jeremy Brouillet
Blitz: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>