UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2013, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Doug Hardy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2013 14:23:59 -0400
Almost still upper valley... I had nice, close (binocular-less) views of
2 Hermit Thrush this morning on Ravine Road going into the Mt.
Mooselauke trail.

On this still morning there were warblers and others singing all the way
up, but alas, this trip didn't afford other ID opportunities. The
mountain and trail are snow covered from bottom to top, except for the
most southerly slopes and the summit area. This will surely change
within the next week.

Doug Hardy, Norwich

Ravine Rd to Mooselauke, Grafton, US-NH
May 1, 2013 8:30 AM
Protocol: Incidental
1 species

Hermit Thrush  2     Noted while driving; stopped and observed breast spots, tail movements, slight rufous color to tail; heard and watched one making call (chip)

View this checklist online athttp://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S13954139

This report was generated automatically by eBird v3 (http://ebird.org/vt)