CABIN-TRAIL Archives

May 2013, Week 1

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2013 03:44:24 +0000
What: Presidentials Hike (Eisenhower)
When: 7:30 am – Dinner at the Lodge (option of spending Saturday night at the Lodge)
Leader(s): Jocelyn Powelson, Pawan Dhakal
Why: Because its Spring Weekend... and you got to hike Presidentials.
Come hike with us on a trail up Pierce on the way to Eisenhower! On Saturday, we'll leave early in the morning, hike a few miles (10 miles round trip) and have dinner at the Lodge. Optionally, we can spend the night at the Lodge and hang around. Fun is guaranteed.
Cost: $10.
Note: Because it’s Spring Weekend, sign-ups will be on Thursday 12-3pm outside ROBO. (there will be many trips going on… you don’t want to miss this)
Blitz: Pawan Dhakal to sign up or to get more info!