DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

May 2013

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Ben Southworth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Southworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2013 09:43:11 -0400
Laura Spector and I are going to camp by Lake willoughby, about 10
minutes from Kingdom trails this weekend and bike ery day. We've been at
Kingdom the past three weekends and for those who haven't been there
much, the riding is incredible. This will not be an official trip, but
it should be a blast and the more people the better. I will also be
doing a fair amount of work at a cafe in Burke because I have two
projects due next week, but don't let finals ruin your weekend. Let's be
honest, you'd just procrastinate in Hanover anyways. Get at a brother if
you're interested or have any questions!
-ben