CABIN-TRAIL Archives

April 2013, Week 2

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2013 03:43:11 +0000
One more trip this week!

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

Cabin Overnight at Nunnemacher + Sunrise Hike up to Holt's Ledge!

Come spend an awesome night in cozy Nunnemacher Cabin, and make wood stove s'mores (yum!) and go to bed early so we can wake up to watch a gorgeous sunrise from the East-facing view point at Holt's Ledge, only 1.1 miles from our cabin! Could this trip possibly get any better? Yes - and it just did: bacon and eggs for breakfast!
We'll leave campus at 7:30 pm, and get back Saturday morning by 11:30 am!
Blitz [log in to unmask] if you have any questions, or with your da$h number to sign up!