CRAWDAD-NEWS Archives

April 2013

CRAWDAD-NEWS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
David Kotz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Kotz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2013 09:38:38 -0400
Friday afternoon we reached a major milestone -- registering the 5,000th user of CRAWDAD, a student at University of Teknologi Malaysia.

These 5,000 users come from over 2,000 organizations in 95 countries.  Within the last month we welcomed our first users from Uganda and Senegal.

The CRAWDAD archive now contains 86 datasets and 24 toolsets, for your use.  If you know of more, encourage the dataset authors to contact us: [log in to unmask]

You can find papers about CRAWDAD data sets, using CRAWDAD data sets, or related to measurement of wireless networks, in our collaborative collection of papers:
	http://www.citeulike.org/groupfunc/5303/home
Please add to our collection!

Best,
David Kotz and Tristan Henderson