MACSCRPT Archives

March 2013

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Bill Steele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2013 14:42:20 +0000
No redirect here gray or otherwise. But Mail help thinks it's there:

"	• Select a message and choose Message > Redirect.
Your name remains in the To field, so your recipient knows you originally received the message.

	• Address the message, add any text you want to include, and then click Send."

We're on Office 365.

On Mar 28, 2013, at 8:19 AM, Mark Lively <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> On Mar 28, 2013, at 4:05 AM, Christopher Stone <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
>> Now that's curious.  You actually have *no* redirect?  Or it's grayed-out?
>>
> Redirect is greyed out.
>
>> Are you dealing with POP mail or IMAP?
>>
> 1 exchange, 2 imap and a pop.
>
> That is it I think.  At least for me.  The exchange account doesn't support redirect.
>
> -Mark
> We wore onions on our belts because that was the fashion in those days.

Bill Steele