CABIN-TRAIL Archives

February 2013, Week 1

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2013 20:20:53 +0000
9 days.  That's all you get between the end of Winter term finals, and the first day of classes of Spring.
You've gotta make the most of those 216 hours.
You've gotta make each and every one of those 12960 minutes count!
You've gotta make those the most awesome 777600 seconds of your life!!

And here's how you can do that...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
CABIN AND TRAIL SPRING BREAK 2013!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This year, CnT gives you the chance to go hiking, but also to hit the beach!!

***Join our East Coast trip for a five-day hike in the Smoky Mountains, and then relax for a couple of days at the gorgeous Cape Lookout National Seashore in North Carolina!***

or if you're looking to get really far away from campus...

***Go on the West Coast trip to Los Padres National Forest in Southern California, and soak up the sun and stunning views in the Sespe Wilderness!***

Being cooped up in my dorm or the library all winter makes me feel like Bilbo did right before he left the Shire...
"I want to see MOUNTAINS, Gandalf! And then find somewhere quiet to finish my book..."

Wondering why that Lord of the Rings reference just came out of nowhere??
Read the application, and you'll see... Not all those who wander are lost!

Applications are due by >>>>MIDNIGHT TONIGHT<<<<
Blitz questions or your completed applications to Vipul R. Kakkad,  Patrick R. Campbell or to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

(=