CABIN-TRAIL Archives

November 2012, Week 2

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2012 19:39:25 +0000
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY (maybe)

Hike Mt. Mansfield

What: Mt. Mansfield is the tallest mountain in Vermont, with a summit that breaks treeline. Therefore, if the weather is good, there will be nice views. It also happens to be an awesome hike in a beautiful part of a beautiful state. It is also very likely that there will be snow in the vicinity. In short, if you aren't otherwise occupied, this is an awesome trip to go on.
When: Sunday 8:30am-6pm (day is up for debate - if people want another day, then this can change)
Difficulty: This hike is on the Difficult side of Moderate. Bonus difficulty points for snow.
Cost: $5 DOC, $8 non-DOC