CABIN-TRAIL Archives

October 2012, Week 3

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2012 13:58:38 +0000
We forgot an important trip! Here it is:

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

Franconia Ridge

Come hike two of the highest peaks in the white mountains – Mt. Lafayette and Mt. Lincoln!
Stunning views while you traverse the ridge, a waterfall, cosy warmth at Greenleaf hut halfway through the hike. What else could you ask for?
We leave campus at 8 am and get back by 5 pm at the latest, leaving us plenty of time for the relatively strenuous 9 mile hike.
Cost: $6 for DOC members, and $10 for non-members.

Blitz Vipul Kakkad with your da$h if you’d like to sign up, or if you have any questions!