CABIN-TRAIL Archives

September 2012, Week 2

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2012 01:53:11 +0000
Hi everyone!

You are all on the Cabin and Trail listserv. Some of you just joined today at the activities fair. Most of you have been on it for a while now. The Cabin and Trail listserv is used to remind people about our weekly 10 PM meetings and to let everyone know about the Cabin and Trail trips going out each week.

Our first meeting is tomorrow at 10 PM in COLLIS 101 (not the basement of Robo this week). Hope to see you all there!

We will send out an email Tuesday evening listing all the great trips that will be happening this week. Thanks for being a part of Cabin and Trail.

Yours in the out-of-doors,
The 12F chairs Kyle and Julia

Cabin and Trail is the hiking, cabin going, trail maintaining, and diner visiting sub-club of the Dartmouth Outing Club. Weekly trips go out that hope to accommodate all difficulty levels, interests, and schedules. DOC members only pay for the food for their trip and non DOC members pay for food and gas money for transportation. Membership is unofficial and open to anyone and everyone interested.