CABIN-TRAIL Archives

August 2012, Week 3

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2012 20:52:20 +0000
Come one, come all.  Bring your dog.  Bring your friend.  Bring your professor to show them why Dartmouth should stop giving so much homework and let us go hiking more often.

We'll talk about trips going out this week, about trips which went out last week, and maybe sing a song or play some games.  If we feel in the mood.

It'll be the best meeting of the term. Scout's honor.

Cabin and Trail
Monday night 10pm
Robo 113

Planning meeting is Monday at 9:30 in Robo 113 if you want to make all your burly dreams a reality.
(NOTE: room change from the usual)