CABIN-TRAIL Archives

August 2012, Week 2

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2012 13:15:26 +0000
Not too much going out this week (most of our leaders are occupied with a leadery event), but you've still got some chances to get outside!

MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY
(TODAY!)

What: Lodge Prom!

When: Monday night, leaving ~5pm, can be back Monday night or Tuesdays before 10As

Why: SHAKESPEARE.  Lodge prom is a summer tradition.  We'll head up to the party, have dinner, hang out and dance.  There will be one bus headed back Monday night, another will leave Tuesday after breakfast, and get back to campus before 10As.  If you don't have a reservation for lodge prom yet, be sure to call ASAP tomorrow to make one!

Cost: Ride is free for DOC, $2 for non-DOC.  Lodge prom is $20 (bring cash or DASH to pay the lodge with)

Blitz: Paige Wilson to sign up to come back Tuesday, Annie Laurie to come back Monday

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

BIG CHANGES are in store for the feed (Feeling Excellent Eating Dinner hehe) this week. To coincide with ascensions ceremony on Friday, the feed will be held from 3-4ish on FRIDAY this week only.  Never been able to cook on Wednesday night feeds because of research, lab, another club, or being blacked out (it could happen?)?  YOU CAN COOK THIS WEEK.  Let me know if interested!

FRIDAY at the Rock (http://www.dartmouth.edu/~cabtrail/rock.shtml), 3 pm

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

HAPPY TRAILS!!!

Come on this happy trailwork trip to build a bog bridge at 3 Mile Road – You won't regret it.

8:30am-2pm-ish. Free because it's [happy] trailwork!

Blitz Kaila Pedersen by Thursday night to sign up