CABIN-TRAIL Archives

July 2012, Week 3

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2012 14:36:15 +0000
We don't have much going on this week because a LOT of us are hiking/supporting the 50, but here are a couple things for you to check out!
Stay tuned for more trips next week...

TUESDAY TUESDAY TUESDAY (today!)
What: Crunchy Western Boys (the band) live in concert at the Lodge! (and some delicious lodge dinner!)
When: Meet behind Robo at 5pm come back around 11pm
Blitz Vipul Kakkad by noon today to sign up (let him know if you have any dietary restrictions)
It will be $8 for dinner (unless you have a lodge pass) and $5 for the concert.

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY/SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY
The 50 is happening!
Hiking and supporting spots are all filled up, but we still need people to man the safety phone! If you want to help keep this epic hike afloat with your phone answering skillz, blitz Jesse Rieb!

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
Fire Build
12:00-1:30
Satisfies the fire build requirement for level 2 Cabin and Trail leaders. It will also be fun, and open to anyone who would like to practice.
Cost: None.
Blitz Zach Martinez to sign up.