DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

June 2012

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Bill McFadden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2012 10:25:52 -0400

Bill

the bike hub
303 Route 5 South
Norwich, VT 05055
802-649-3200
thebikehub.com

-----Original Message-----
From: "Scott Barden" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 7:26am
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Lost eCollar Controller In Boston Lot

Hello Everyone,
Last night I was riding Boston Lot with Angus, the Skinny Black Dog, pushed
it a bit to far with the daylight, bad news is I lost the controller to his
eCollar.  It is a TriTronics controller and collar system.  We were riding
the trails near the Quarry and I am fairly sure it was lost somewhere south
of the Quarry on the trails that lead down towards Nature Walk. And of
course I'm leaving for vacation this morning.  If anyone should happen to
find it, I'll owe you a 12 pack of your favorite beverage.  It is green,
looks like a small walkie talkie but without a microphone, and has some
buttons and dials on it.  It is also in a black sheath with a
not-to-effective clip on it.  Thanks!