LLTI Archives

May 2012, Week 4

From:
LLTI Editor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2012 18:52:56 +0300
Dear Subscribers,

Dartmouth College is finally giving up on its old email system that was programmed there in 1987 and improved over the years. The changeover has gone very smoothly for personal accounts. The listserv account ([log in to unmask]) which accepts your postings and is used by me to mail out postings to [log in to unmask] which serves as the distributing account will probably be switched over to the new system within a few days.

If things work right, you will see no difference at all. But, if a posting does not get out within reasonable time (24 hours on most weekdays), please, be so kind to let me know by sending email directly to me [log in to unmask] - with a copy of your posting. I will do my best to get it out asap.

Have a wonderful summer!

Otmar