CABIN-TRAIL Archives

May 2012, Week 3

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2012 21:25:08 +0000
On SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY...

Trailwork on Moose Mountain!
When: 9am-4ish (potentially meeting up with the CnT retreat at Harris Cabin!)
Cost: Free!
Come help out with some trailwork on Moose Mt.! The trip will be focused on stonework, which has been described to me by veteran trailworkers as "the best," so you definitely don't want to miss out. If that endorsement and the stellar cost of $0 isn't enough for you, we have an expert trailworker coming in to help us out! This is a not-very-many-times in a lifetime opportunity, so sign-up now!
(p.s. trailwork is also a requirement for becoming a Cabin and Trail leader - yet another great reason to go on this trip)
Blitz: [log in to unmask] to sign up or with questions