NISUS Archives

May 2012

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Hamid Haji <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2012 08:43:28 +0100
On 25 May 2012, at 07:15, AlanD wrote:

> I spent hours yesterday, like you, in Nisus 1.4.2, looking everywhere for the means of converting layout measurements. I eventually found it where I ought to have looked in the first place: Main Nisus Menu/View/Rulers – cm, in, mm, pc, pt.
[...]
There is a very useful unit converter with NRuler app, which allows the user to see the values of all measurement units - pixels, inches, centimetres, picas, and points - simultaneously as you enter the value of any one unit.

http://noutash.com/freebies/nruler/

Application menus and shortcuts can be viewed in NRuler's preferences.

Unit Convertor is invoked with Command-u.

Hamid