CABIN-TRAIL Archives

April 2012, Week 2

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Ben Hughey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2012 01:29:22 -0400
ALSO:

Check this out! Rory is going out on Friday, and the Boundary Monitors LOVE
meeting real-life students!!! Both Friday and Saturday are supposed to be
perfect weather, so take a short hike to Velvet Rocks!!! It's totally free
- just show up behind Robo at the times designated below!

Please join us for a Hike-thru of the DOC Section 199 Velvet Rocks.  We
will hike the East and West Boundary lines then meet afterwards to discuss
the upcoming season.  You may join us on either day or both.  We encourage
you to bring guests who may be interested in volunteering with us.

East-side Boundary Hike on April 13th at 1pm.
We'll meet at Robinson Hall at Dartmouth College and walk the A.T. through
Hanover.
Or skip the hike and join us at 3pm at Robinson Hall for a one-hour meeting.

West-side Boundary Hike on April 14th at 1pm.
We'll meet at Robinson Hall at Dartmouth College and walk the A.T. through
Hanover.
Or skip the hike and join us at 3p at Robinson Hall for a one-hour meeting.

Agenda:
1. Brief Overview of 2011
2. Corridor Monitor Training
3. Joining a Boundary Crew
4. Monitoring Updates&News - protocol, forms, reporting
5. Construction on Lebanon St. (AKA the A.T.)
6. Fundraising for the Boundary Program