MACSCRPT Archives

April 2012

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Shane Stanley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2012 12:49:36 +1000
I've just released a new version of ASObjC Explorer. It lets you run AppleScriptObjC code in your scripts as before, but the new version also has an extensive standard scripting dictionary. The idea is that you can use it as a faceless scripting helper application. The commands are focused on areas where AppleScript comes up short.

It requires OS X 10.6 or later, and it's free. You can read about it and download it here:

<http://www.macosxautomation.com/applescript/apps/runner.html>

and:

<http://www.macosxautomation.com/applescript/apps/runner.html>

It's had a moderate amount of testing, but I'm releasing it as version 1.9.0.

Feel free to ask any questions...

--
Shane Stanley <[log in to unmask]>
'AppleScriptObjC Explored' <www.macosxautomation.com/applescript/apps/>