LLTI Archives

March 2012, Week 1

From:
LLTI Editor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2012 10:46:51 -0600
from  Thomas Hammond <[log in to unmask]>

Apologies for any confusion. It has come to our attention that it is
not possible to submit a proposal via the Web interface unless you
have a member login for J-LET. IALLT members who would like to submit
a proposal for the conference may email the proposal as a word
document attachment to [log in to unmask] and
[log in to unmask] no later than March 15, 2012.  We will then
convey IALLT proposals to J-LET in time to meet their March 18
deadline.

Please note that J-LET wishes to receive proposals ONLY from their own
members and from current IALLT members.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

ORIGINAL POSTING FOLLOWS WITH CFP