MACSCRPT Archives

March 2012

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Nobumi Iyanaga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2012 21:46:04 +0900
Hello Mark,

Thank you for your prompt comment.

On Mar 14, 2012, at 9:57 AM, Mark Lively wrote:

> Pure applescript or are there Obj-C elements.

It is pure AppleScript project.

> If it is pure applescript just build against the 10.4u sdk and set the build to PPC and i386 and it shouldn't be a problem.  This might even be enough if you have compiled elements.

I seem to understand how to set the build to PPC and i386: with my project at the front,
1. I choose Project > Edit Project Settings;
2. In the Project Info palette, I open "Build" tab;
3. In the first popup menu "Configuration", I choose "Deployment"
4. In the Setting, I edit "Architectures", and in the little window "Architectures to build for:", I check both "PowerPC" and "Intel". This gives the value of "Architectures" "ppc i386"

But what is 10.4u sdk, and how can I set it to the right value?

Could you please show me "step by step"?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regard,

Nobumi Iyanaga
Tokyo,