BAHASA Archives

March 2012

BAHASA@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Waruno Mahdi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Indonesian language list <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2012 11:06:39 +0100
Forwaded message:

Date:         Wed, 14 Mar 2012 14:42:47 +0700
Sender:       Southeast Asian Languages <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Doug Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Project seeks Indonesian Linguist
To:           [log in to unmask]

Please reply to
Corinne Bannister <[log in to unmask]>

SUBJECT:  Project seeks Indonesian Linguist

Appen Butler Hill Pty Ltd, a speech technology company
(http://www.appenbutlerhill.com/) is looking for a linguist, who
speaks Indonesian as a first language and has a strong background in
phonetics/phonology to help with a large phonemic transcription
project.  The work will start in late March/April and will run until
June. Although our company is based in Australia, the work can be
done online from anywhere in the world.  Flexibility is important as
the flow of data can be unpredictable, but availability to work
between 10-15 hours per week would be best.  A strong familiarity
with the Jakarta dialect of Indonesian and SAMPA would be an
advantage.

If you know anyone who fits this description and would be interested,
please let them know of this work opportunity and ask them to email
Corinne Bannister <[log in to unmask]> with their resume
and how many hours they are available to work (a rough estimate of
hours per week).  I am happy to provide further information upon
request.

---
Corinne Bannister
Senior Linguist