LLTI Archives

January 2012, Week 3

From:
LLTI Editor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:52:07 -0600
from Jeffrey Samuels <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: From the IALLT Consulting Coordinator
Date: January 17, 2012 2:19:32 PM CST

Greetings, IALLT Members and Potential IALLT Members!

As you may know, IALLT receives periodic requests from the academic community to provide consulting services. While we do not provide these services directly and contractually, we do maintain an active list of consultants. This list is available on our website at http://IALLT.org. I have not updated it in a while, and would like to do so. One thing that I've noticed is that not all of the consultants for whom I have information are currently IALLT members, so if you are interested in being a consultant, please make sure your membership is current.

Please note that IALLT does not hire, pay, guarantee, or in any other way vet or approve consultants. We merely provide information to the larger community; and any contractual arrangements between a consultant and a potential client, school, university, or other organization are entirely up to the parties.

If you are interested in appearing on our web site, please contact me directly, OFF-LIST, at [log in to unmask] - I will reply with a questionnaire that will facilitate our ability to connect your expertise with those in need. Once again, you will want to check to ensure that your membership is current by visiting our website and logging in. If you can't log in, that's a good indication that you may not be current.

Thanks,

Jeffrey D. Samuels,
Consulting Coordinator