LLTI Archives

November 2011, Week 5

From:
LLTI Editor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2011 22:02:58 -0500
From: "Edosan" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: #9661.3 (!)Language Learning Software for CHILDREN?
Date: November 29, 2011 7:44:45 AM EST

Chris,
	I am on the Advisory Board of Explor-A-World--a company which
provides web-based resources providing language and cultural learning
materials for children in elementary school.  Their website is
http://exploraworld.org/ and it offers language and cultural lessons in
French, German, Italian, Chinese, and Spanish divided by grade levels (K/1,
2/3, & 4/5). It's an amazing teaching resource (lesson plans are provided in
detail to make integration into existing curricula very easy). If you check
it out, I think you'll find it perfect for introducing world languages and
cultures into elementary classrooms.  Good luck!

Yours,
	Edo Forsythe

Mr. Edo Forsythe
English Lecturer
Hirosaki Gakuin University

JALT CALL Special Interest Group Coordinator