CABIN-TRAIL Archives

November 2011, Week 3

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2011 15:13:25 -0500
...led by the fabulous Gerben '14.  check it out! blitz him to sign up.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

Subject: Play Outside on Sunday!

Join us for an awesome day of hanging out at Boston Lot this Sunday! We will leave
at 8:30 from Robo and take a short bike ride over to Boston Lot. There is a beautiful
lake there where we will hang out, read books, build forts, go bush whaking, drink
hot chocolate, eat lunch and snacks, slackline and whatever else you can think
of! If this sounds like an awesome, relaxing morning to you, blitz Gerben with
your name, da$h, and if you have access to a bike (we can get you one if you need
it) to sign up. Cost is $6 for DOC and $8 for other students. We should be back
by 1pm. Play outside!