DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

November 2011

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Brian Seitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Seitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2011 16:34:27 -0500
Hi All-

Rory and I will be cleansing Room 113 on the afternoon of Monday, December 12th. If you have anything in that room that is important to you, please get it out of there before that time. That means if you're leaving for break, before you leave. If you're going on cabinhopping trips, before you begin your trip. Etc. We will be carting lots of junk off to the dump, and I would hate to have to tell you that your stuff got tossed because you left it there and we considered it abandon... now's your fair warning! You have two weeks, GO!

-Brian