DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

November 2011

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Reed P. Boyer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Reed P. Boyer
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2011 18:09:21 +0000
I'd be interested in going, but I haven't been on a biking trip at Dartmouth yet and I haven't been legit mountain biking in a while (years). I have my own bike and am pretty competent on it, but I'm not sure how I would stand with an advanced group. Do you think I'd have any chance of keeping up with the them?