DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

November 2011

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Brian Seitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Seitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2011 13:56:31 -0500
I sent this to campus-events last week, but in case it suffered the same bulk-deletion that I apply to most campus-events blitzes... Apply for Schlitz!! See below.

-Brian

~~~

Have you always wanted to go on an outdoor adventure? Did you know the DOC will give you money to make it happen? Every year, the DOC's Schlitz Fund gives students money to travel the world, pursuing outdoor sports. If you're interested in applying, read the attached guidelines, and submit your application by Sunday, November 20th, at 11:59pm! Blitz TheDOC with any questions!

Past trips have included:
Backpacking in Peru
Biking in Nova Scotia
Mountaineering on El Capitan