LLTI Archives

October 2011, Week 2

From:
LLTI Editor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2011 11:02:27 -0400
from Daniel Tom <[log in to unmask]>

The director of the Language Learning Center at the Universtiy of Hawaii
will be retiring at the end of December.  We have been asked to write a job
description to be used in a search for a new director taking into
consideration what qualifications are needed to take the Language Learning
Center into the future.  Are there any recent ads for language learning
center directors at other institutions that we can look at?  Does anyone on
this listserv have any suggestions as to what qualifications are needed for
a director of the future?  Does anyone know of any articles on what the
Language Learning Center of the future would be like?  Thank you for any
suggestions and thoughts that you may have.

Daniel Tom
Language Learning Center
University of Hawaii at Manoa
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]