LLTI Archives

October 2011, Week 1

From:
LLTI Editor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2011 10:57:27 -0400
from Shanklin <[log in to unmask]>

Actually, I would look at this in another way.  The optimal use of the lab space for me is when the teacher brings in the class for an orientation/ visit and then assigns tasks that students can complete in the lab on their own.  For this to work there has to be plenty of available open lab time.

Trevor

--
M. Trevor Shanklin, Ph.D.
Director, LARC Language Labs