MACSCRPT Archives

October 2011

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Mark Lively <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2011 17:23:41 +0000
On Oct 10, 2011, at 12:47 PM, Bill Steele wrote:

> How are you counting? I think I go back to the IIci, whatever that ran?

7, 8, 9 and 8 versions of 10.  I think started with it on the ci as well.

It's funny there are a number of compiled scripts for the early versions of applescript that would run fine on the modern intel machines.  Things written for 68000 series processors.

Which back on topic, I think is the last time I seriously looked at event interaction level.

-Mark
Think's that it's amazing that Apple has written operating systems that run on 4 completely different processing architectures, 68k, ppc, x87, and ARM.