DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

October 2011

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Brian Seitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Seitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2011 11:00:43 -0400
Hi everyone-

There's a bunch of stuff from the 50 in the conference rooms in the Robo basement (14/15)  that we need to get cleaned out before there's a meeting in there at 2pm. If you find yourself in or near Robo sometime in the next three hours, and can help move some of it, that would be awesome. We really just need to get it out of the way- I think our best bet is the room with the wooden lockers outside of DOR. Anywho, if you can help, blitz Kyle Heppenstall, or just show up!

Thanks all,