LLTI Archives

September 2011, Week 3

From:
LLTI Editor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2011 11:17:48 -0400
from  Audrey Sartiaux, Ph.D.

NERALLT President
Director of the Language Center
807 Union Street
Union College - Schaffer Library
Schenectady, NY 12308
Phone: (518) 388-6216
Fax: (518) 388-6641

Dear Colleagues,

Registration is now open for the Fall 2011 NERALLT Conference to be held at Union College, from October 13-14, 2011.

Online Registration:

http://www.nerallt.org/fall-conf-2011-reg/

The conference theme is "21st Century Skills Map for World Languages: Technologies in Support of 21st Century Language Learning".

Our keynote speaker is Thomas Sauer, task force member on the 21st Century Skills Map for World Languages.

Information on our keynote speaker, our program, and registration can be found here: http://www.nerallt.org/fall-conf-2011-toc/

We have reserved a block of hotel rooms at a discounted rate. The deadline to take advantage of these rates is September 22nd, so please reserve your room early and mention NERALLT to receive your special rate.

We look forward to seeing you in Schenectady, New York!

Barbara Lindsey
Program Coordinator
NERALLT
http://www.nerallt.org