CABIN-TRAIL Archives

June 2011, Week 4

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2011 18:04:20 -0400
Welcome to 11X!

Not going on a STRIP and still want to get outside this weekend?

Going on a STRIP and just want to get outside even more?

Want to watch fireworks from the top of Moosilauke after eating a delicious lodge
dinner?

Well, do we have the trips for you!

Blitz the trip leaders to sign up.

********
WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY

Dinertoure: 11deluXe EDITION
When: Back of robo by 8 am, back in time for 10s
Trip Description: It's the first of the term, and quite possibly will be the best
morning of your life. We'll be going to Four Aces in West Leb, the place where
they never leave food quality up to chance.
Cost: As always, the ride is free, bring small bills
Blitz: benjik, dinermatrix or dinersaur to sign up!

PLANNING FEED: Chicken Mango Curry and Chocolate Dipped Strawberries for dessert!!

When: Wednesday, 8:00 pm
Cost: $4 or free if you help cook for an hour or more
Blitz: stretch if you plan on coming, or if you want to help cook
How: Walk over to the Rock, have a delicious dinner on the Rock porch and celebrate
the awesomeness that is Sophmore Summer. This is the planning feed for the term,
so come with sweet ideas for a trips this summer!
Where: The Rock (16 Sargent St.)
Directions: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~cabtrail/rock.shtml

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

Camel's Hump Hike (formerly Mooseilauke Hike)
When: Leave 11:00AM or so, and be back by 7:00.
Trip Description: 7 miles roundtrip, moderate hike to the third-highest peak in
VT. Incredible times, incredible views, and incredible company. (Note: It was
decided to do this instead of Mooseilauke because of the large number of trips
going up Mooseilauke this weekend. As a result, there will be NO lodge dinner
on this trip.)
Cost: $4 DOC members, $5 non-DOC.
Blitz: Piotr Teterwak to sign up and for any questions.

MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY

4th of July Moosilauke Firework Hike
When: Leaving campus @ 4PM Monday July 4th and return Tuesday morning before 10A's
Cost: $3 for DOC Members, $4 for non-members (+ $8 for Lodge Dinner)
Trip Description: We will have dinner at the Lodge, then hike the mountain to
see the fireworks rise up from the towns below us. We will then hike back down,
sleep in John Rand cabin, and return to campus the next morning in time for 10's.
Blitz: Rieb or 188
********