LLTI Archives

June 2011, Week 2

From:
"A-P. Lian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2011 08:22:41 -0400
from  [log in to unmask]

Dear Colleagues,

Thanks to  Mike Ledgerwood for posting this. Just as an additional
comment to entice you to join us, November 18-20 is just prior to
Thanksgiving week which means that you can go to the conference and
then spend a week touring Asia befor returning to the US.

We are still negotiating the best registration fees, which is why they
are not posted yet, but you can expect fees to be around $250 - $300,
including coffee breaks, lunches and a gala dinner on the first night.
The event will be held in the Sukumvhit area, the heart of Bangkok's
tourist district.

Please use the Contact Us form on the website (http://asiacall.org)
for further information (you can also get information on the website
itself under the Conferences tab).

We look forward to seeing you there - the weather is usually beautiful
in Thailand at that time of year.

Andrew Lian

Professor Dr. Andrew Lian
Vice-President of AsiaCALL
School of English
Suranaree University of Technology
Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand, 30000
Professor Emeritus, University of Canberra, Canberra, ACT, Australia
e-mail: [log in to unmask]; website: http://www.andrewlian.com

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. (Anaïs Nin)
The universe is made up of stories, not atoms (Muriel Rukeyser)

When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at
change (Max Planck)