LLTI Archives

June 2011, Week 2

From:
Judi Franz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2011 23:45:45 -0400
Hello!

I want to let you know that I have uploaded an abbreviated version of the conference program online, for those who wish to use it to plan their time in Irvine. It includes campus information about wifi access, food, shuttles, etc., along with the daily session listings. You can find it here:  http://www.iallt.org/event/iallt_2011_uc_irvine/conference_program

For those of you who are coming but have not yet registered - PLEASE REGISTER! Even if you cannot pay online for some reason, please select the "pay by check" option during checkout, and then you can pay in person. At least that way I know you'll be here and I can order enough programs, food, bags, etc. We're in crunch time, so I'd appreciate your help!

I can't wait to see everyone next week!

For those who can't be here, follow along by watching the twitter stream (@iallt2011, #iallt2011), or our group Posterous site (http://iallt11.posterous.com). We will try to record and/or stream the Keynote address on Thursday morning from 9:00-10:30am Pacific Daylight Time. Check the blog for updated information.  http://iallt2011.wordpress.com/

Judi

--
Judi Franz, MA, Director
Humanities Instructional Resource Center

Host of IALLT 2011 | http://iallt2011.wordpress.com/
International Assoc. for Language Learning Technology | http://iallt.org/