LLTI Archives

June 2011, Week 1

From:
Lauren Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2011 02:19:22 -0400
from   [log in to unmask]

Hi TBob,

Yes, and no. When you select the find command and it appears that nothing happens, as it is on my computer, what actually happens is my cursor lands in the find box in the upper right of the document window where it says "search in document." It did take me a few seconds to figure out that nothing was actually something. Then once you type in the word you want to find and hit return it highlights it in all instances immediately. It's actually nicer than the earlier versions, in my opinion.

If this is not your question, send me some more details and I'll see if I can help.

Lauren

Lauren Rosen
Collaborative Language Program
University of Wisconsin