CABIN-TRAIL Archives

June 2011, Week 1

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2011 15:14:04 -0400
Hi friends!

If you are looking for adventures + good food + fun times, come to the John
Rand HANGOUT&HIKE this Tuesday -- Thursday. **If you would like to be back
earlier (like on Wednesday or even Tuseday night), that's ok! let me know and
we'll try to work out rides.**

What's in store:

Tuesday (Tomorrow):
* Hike Moosilauke then eat a scrumptious meal at the Lodge
* Lots of singing/card playing/general shanannigans

Wednesday:
* Longer hike on Wednesday (probably something on Franconia Ridge).
Length/difficutly of hike is FLEXIBLE
* More eating and playing and laughing

Thursday
* Franconia Falls (very short hike) -- and the sweetest natural waterfall of
your life!

So far there's a group of four of us going the Matt Dalhausen plus Matt's twin
plus Eric Ross plus myself (Steph Crocker), but the more the merrier, so sign
up! You can sign up by blitzing me at 'stretch'