CABIN-TRAIL Archives

April 2011, Week 4

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2011 12:54:32 -0400
Welcome to Cabin & Trail!  An update to this week's blitz: the Great
Bear/Moosilauke Extravaganza has been canceled.  Instead, we have...

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

Event: **Lodge work weekend!**
Time: Ride leaving at 8:00 AM
Cost: FREE!
Description / Difficulty level: Do you want to help open up the Moosilauke
Ravine Lodge for springtime fun?  If so, come to opening weekend!  We'll head
up early on Saturday morning for a busy work day, and the Lodge (Famous for
Fine Food) will provide lunch, dinner, and great times afterward.  And *if* you
want, you can stay overnight and the Lodge will feed you breakfast too!
Blitz: akwdb - ASAP if you want to come, because the Lodge needs to know how
many helpers they'll have!  Please also let me know whether you're interested
in staying overnight; if there is enough interest, we may have two rides.

Hope to see you at the Lodge this weekend!

- CnT